Saturday, July 07, 2007

blogs to love

You might have noticed that I have added some link love on my sidebar. These new additions to my world include Scribblings of the Metropolitician, the Marmot's Hole, and ZenKimchi. The Metropliician, he's fabulous, and he thinks I'm fabulous. It's a mutual adoration kind of thing which is, well, FABULOUS! ZenKimchi has funny t-shirts to help you buy a beer in Korean and he has been writing about Korean food for like forever. Overall, it's fun and funny. Then there is the Marmot, which I'm not exactly sure what it is yet, but it seems to be filled with a lot of boys talking about news, Korea, and politics--and intellectually jizzing on each other in the comments. Lots of hate over there which makes for a really great read.

One of my newest and most favorite blogs is: Through Whitey's Eyes
His user name over at the Marmot is "Whitey." Whitey's comments on misskoco:

Personality: Brassy, self-absorbed.
Influences: Numerous TV characters.
Interests: Shoes.
Originality: Lacking.
I have to give him credit for noticing that I'm interested in myself and shoes, yet I'm a bit upset that he left out a few of my other major obsessions: food, pussy, and nipples. Brassy? Ok. BUT unoriginal? I mean, REALLY!? How many English speaking self-absorbed TV character influenced female bloggers interested in shoes are there in Korea? I mean, I'd like to meet them for shopping, laughs, to take pictures of each other for our blogs, and long walks on the beach to talk about ourselves.

Shit, I'd like to start a club! If you are a lady out there with these interests, please contact me ASAP at koco(at)misskoco.com with CLUB FOR SELF ABSORBED WOMEN OBSESSED WITH SHOES WHO ARE JUST LIKE A CONGLOMERATE OF TV CHARACTERS in the subject line. We can meet once a month at all different locations of interest including Myeongdong nail salons or Doota! in Dongdaemun to shop and discuss recent developments in our (tv-like) realities.

Please go check out Whitey's site because he really never gets any traffic. You can check how he gets an average of 17 viewers per day on his site meter at the bottom of his page. It's kinda sad. So, let's send him some love, misskoco-style, and do something about that lack in his life. And while you're there you might as well tell him all of your thoughts, dreams, wishes, obsessions, and how great his blog is.

peace,
koco!

1 comment:

angel said...

Stumbled into your blog -- nice stuff...I'm curious about your travels and what took you -a Philly girl like me!- to Korea. Also LOVED the pussy cookies and nippleplay!! looking forward to more posts...