Saturday, June 23, 2007

help, lists, a recipe

Big news, I got part time help. She's not an intern, or a maid, but I can make lists for her. I like lists.

Here's a list of things I love that start with C, D, and E
Candy, chocolate, chopsticks, clean laundry, cocoa butter, coconuts, comfy sneakers, concoctions, creating creative thoughts, curry, dancing, daydreaming, deee-lite, eating with spoons, empanadas.

Here's a list of three things I love from certain places, in alphabetical order.

kisses from people I like
paper from Insadong
raspberry meltaways from my dreams

And lastly, here's a recipe for raspberry meltaways

1 stick of butter
1 stick of margarine
3/4 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
raspberry jam

Combine all but the jam. Mix the dough until creamy. Roll into balls and put them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Put a thumb print in each and jam into each thumbprint. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

1 comment:

j9... said...

those sound yummy. I think I might make something similar this weekend. :)

If you lived in NYC we could bake together!