Monday, April 02, 2007

Seafood Stew (해물탕)

haemultang

After spending a few hours at the Pusan Aquarium admiring fish and other underwater creatures, Jess, Jess, and I decided it was time to see what some of them tasted like. We found a nice restaurant that specialized in a seafood stew. It was enjoyable, but it was also a bit scary. I wasn't quite sure what I was eating, or if I was supposed to eat that part. I had to dissect everything and remove questionable bits and exoskeleton. Regardless, somehow, I stuffed myself.

noodleslaw

The restaurant also had a side dish I'd never come across before, some kind of noodle slaw of sorts.

Survey says: not my favorite, but it didn't make me puke.

5 comments:

Ipsofacto said...

The stew looks nice. Not too sure about the other plate ....

jess said...

As one of the Jess-es, all I can say is 'I concur".
X

jay said...

해물"탕" is right ;)

misskoco said...

Thanks Jay.

jay said...

haha you corrected it ;)
i am a korean but i dont know what is those white noodle thing actually is. but it doesn\t taste that bad.