Saturday, December 02, 2006

best hommos in town



I will admit that this spelling, hommos, is an accepted variant of humus, as is hummus. However, if I were to pick out of the three to put on an advertisement that pronounces that you won't be able to eat any other's after tring their product, I'd probably opt for one of the other versions. I do recommend their humus, as well as the falafel at BricxX in Hongdae, and if you'd like to try to make some of your own, here's a recipe for Hummus, Hommos, and Humus.

homous

3 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

I might know a few contenders for the best Hommos in town.

Anonymous said...

Bitch please,

you know the best hommos in town are all by the gay alley off hooker hill.

Even I know that.

Adam

Anonymous said...

at the supermarket across from my apt, they actually had it spelled Homos. The per pound price for Homos was quite resonable.