Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm on a roll...

If you were to ask me if I have a hobby, I'd have to say it has become collecting and taking pictures of crazy and bizarre English in Asia. It's as if I was put here to find these things. This is like my true calling. I met up with Miss Tiff for some shopping in Myeongdong. You'll never believe what we found! THE POWER OF BLACK! THE ROOTS OF BLACK! and THE SOULS OF BLACK!



This t-shirt, made in Korea by HEYMAN , says on its tag, "Our original styles are designed for maximum comfort, protection pride and enthusiasm." And it's quite fitting since I felt a surge of enthusiasm upon discovering the perfect companion for my POWER BLACK, We are all brack people condoms.



"Sweet and pure like a honey-coasted nun," this absolute treasure was found just down the street from the store Studio 101 which prominently displays their slogan/suggestion to "try to use your sense to make you look better."

2 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Hi Miss koco, that's uncanny. I just blogged about T shirt slogans this morning. I added my blog to feedmap.net and found your blog, down the road from me about the same thing!

Melissa said...

Hi,
I also have an interest in Korean t-shirt fashion. I've been collecting for a few years now - and I think the most outrageous shirt I own shows a picture of Bambi (with his little rump stuck up in the air) and the words "Face down, ass up - that's the way I like to fuck" printed clearly underneath.

Hours of fun, hours of fun ... :)