Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the internet is SO slow

I've been spoiled. Korea's internet is like lightning, lightning on fire. In Beijing, I feel like there is a little hamster that runs the internet, and you have to coax him into turning his little wheel at a constant speed so that you can check your email... but the little hamster only speaks Chinese, and is in a bad mood because it's hot, humid, and he has a less than shitty job.

So I'm not able to post little quickies here and there as much as I thought I would, but I have to take the photos off my camera, so I'm updating my Flickr page regularly.

2 comments:

LazyCat said...

Don't forget everything online has to go through the Great Firewall of China, also.

Great pics and travel updates! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Janine said...

Miss Koco I miss you and I'm jealous... but i will be close to you come November.. I just bought a ticket to Thailand! Love the updates thus far! Enjoy the rest of your travels wish I was meeting you in Russia.