Wednesday, July 12, 2006

perfect sundays


nipple production
Originally uploaded by jhendry.
For the past month or so my Sunday ritual has been to meet up with Jutta. Last weekend we met for some yummy Turkish food at Istanbul(not the take-out joint near Noksapyeong Station, but the fabulous restaurant near my place). We followed that up with cheese cake and an out-of-this-world piece of chocolate cake at Platters, an American-style dinner in Hyehwa.

sand between my toes
Originally uploaded by jhendry.

This weekend we found ourselves wandering around Itaewon in the nasty muggy heat. After sweating our faces open we ended up at Bungalo my favorite spot for cocktails--toes in the sand, drinking cosmos, chatting about culture, laughing (as usual) all while I made nipples. Jutta found the perfect bead for her necklace from my stash. I've carried this handmade glass piece with me in my art supplies for years looking for the right home.

blah
Originally uploaded by jhendry.



Happy.

No comments: