Monday, July 10, 2006

bitching, buddha, a blue boob and nipples


I went to the Seoul Stitch n Bitch on Sunday. I was quite productive. I finished a bunch of nipple pins, a blue boob, a blue nipple necklace, and my new favorite, fancylady.

It's like my blue boob phase...

blue boobs, nipples, and Buddha

The SnB was a small group, but it was nice to have a bit of crafty time with artsy ladies. Hopefully in the future I can convince some of my favorite creative folk to join in. Good stuff.


AND...
The pieces I submitted to The Nipple Project have been posted on thier site. I'm excited to be part of their community based art installation out in Cali this coming October. They are still accepting submissions till July 30th, so if you want to be part, there is no time like the present. GO NIPPLES!

1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

It was so great to have you out! Can't wait to see you again.
<3