Monday, June 05, 2006

the view


newView.JPG
Originally uploaded by misskoco.
My lavish apartment has a fabulous view... of a brick wall. This is really quite depressing in comparison to the view of Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Bridge, and lower Manhattan from the balcony of my apartment (once upon a time) in NYC; however, it's growing on me. I've started to find and enjoy the variation in the bricks. Focusing on the simple geometric patterns, things disappear, become quiet, and then oceans of diverse landscapes emerge. Additionally, I have been honing my jedi mind skills by focusing all my energy and thoughts into the wall. In a few months I'm sure I'll be able to will it away... or not.


Oh, my, god... Korea you're killin' me.

1 comment:

kris from far far away said...

you write so beautifully, almost poetic, like an abstract painting on canvas ... you will do korea just fine, yes you will. :)