Thursday, June 29, 2006

poo

My mother is hilarious. She emailed me a story that reminded me of Korea's dog shit girl from a while back. I must share.


Oye, it's so humid! I now remember why we left the city during the summer for 27 years. Anyway, what I am about to tell you took me a long time to write due to the laughter that ensued.

I was in a coffee shop on 4th street. This woman had two dogs with her. The were little rat like dogs, not much hair, looked just like the woman. She let them off the leash and they roamed the small shop. One took a shit under this guy's table. He was reading a book. All the customers gasped. I said out loud, "Your dog did a doodoo. " The excrement was small, but mighty. Then the dog lady takes a napkin and picks up the doggy doo. I was scared she would deposit it in the trash can near the coffee cream and stuff but she took it to the toilet. Thank goodness. Then she asked if they girl behind the counter if they had disinfectant. This is the point at which I had to leave.

Well, I'm off to see Yo Yo Ma with g-ma.

May the rest of your day be filled with laughter.

Love you and miss you,
mom

3 comments:

Adam said...

Ahh, the scatological musings of a Jewish mother, they have traumatised me for a lifetime.

FYI, here's my new e-mail address, I'm moving to Boston:

aastraus@fas.harvard.edu

Looking forward to your eventual return stateside,

adam

misskoco said...

Harvard's pussy smells like adam ran up in it and took a big shit.

misskoco said...

Adam dropped theH-bomb