Monday, May 22, 2006

EDEN @ BricxX

eden flyer
Venus put together a great party. The drum performance by Dongchon was out of this world. Those women have so much energy! The tunes were good, I bumped into some people I haven't seen in a hot minute, and hot people were in attendance shaking it en masse. Summer has started before spring has finished and I absolutely love it.

drummers photo by jhendry

Paul, Analia, Jutta, and Elinza (and Lucee) really made my night. These three fabulous women were really into the nipple play project and tooke some great photos with their new artsy nipples.




pictures courtesy of analia

Instant mutual adoration. These women are beyond fabulous. It was so refreshing to meet a collection of beautiful people. Jutta named her nipple, made of a mulitcolored Thai silk, Nermal--the uber cool nipple. Elinza, who already owns a set of red hot nipples, insisted on having a nipple for the night. She named this pink merino nipple Loaner. Lastly, there is the gorgeous Analia, the first Bolivian Asian chic I've ever met. Panacracia is Analia's third nipple. She chose the only beaded nipple I've made so far. SO MUCH FUN!


picture courtesy of paulkotyk

2 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! I'm sad we weren't there. . .

Jutta said...

Teehee... Good times! Let us all try and make it to that Flow Fest on the 3rd and 4th of June. Email me @ jutta@prazefarm.co.uk Photos @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/juttahendry/ and if you are really bored there is always my blog (I'm not too hot at updating) http://juttahendry.blogspot.com/