Monday, February 27, 2006

The Return

1. To say my apartment is a glorified closet would be a compliment. She's teeny tiny. I have enough stuff for about three apartments. However, it's all about the LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. This place makes my old hood feel like the suburbs. I'm in the middle of a bunch of good stuff over in university town and close to work.

2. Miss Koco's University Tour kicks off (or starts to kick my ass) this week. I'm teaching freshman writing this semester.

3. My communication devices are all currently having issues. I hate this. I have no phone in my apartment yet, my cell phone can only receive calls, no internet. Soon.

It's all coming together slowly. I have no time for socializing, but that's all I've been doing it seems. I have no time to be sitting in a PC 방 either. Let me get up out of here.

I'll post some pictures and things when things start to make more sense and feel a bit more calm.

No comments: