Saturday, January 14, 2006

error404

While trying to read a page in Korean I resorted to the Google [Translate this page]. Unfortunately, I got a page that no longer exists, but fortunately the error404 page was translated all crazy from Korean:



There is not a possibility of searching for this page.
It will be able to use at the day and time when the name where the page which is searching for is eliminated is changed.

Try to attempt afterwords.

* Address indication will decrease and, input the address which when inputs a page address accurately try to confirm.
* Afterwords year it wants against information where a groove page search for the link.
* It will grow the button at after, lik do and try to attempt a different link.

HTTP 404 - The possibility nil which will search for a file
Internet Information Services

Technical information (support manpower)

* Detailed information where:
Microsoft techical support




I like the part about how it will grow the button at after. Beautiful. I love this stuff. You'd think after a year it wouldn't amuse me anymore, but I really get a kick out of this stuff.

3 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

I like the fragment "information where a groove" just all by itself. Translations are always worth a giggle.

Kurios1978 said...

Ha ha ha, the Google Korean (Beta) translator really isn't worth a s**t, but you're right... Its a good laugh.

cat said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't had the novelty wear off after a good while.

My recent fav is a "No Hubbub" sign I saw in the penguin exhibit at Taipei zoo. I mean the right vocab, but why?

:) love your site, visit it like crazy. Keep it up.