Monday, December 12, 2005

a massage gone wrong



I thought I'd go for a relaxing massage, and instead I came home with bruises like someone had given me the biggest hickey of my entire life--all over my back. The first half of the massage was a bit rough but felt kinda good. Then the second part included EXTREME CUPPING. There was a machine that had a suction cup attached to it that the woman repeatedly moved over my skin. Ouch.

Somewhere in the middle I quickly picked up how to say, "that hurts" in Korean (아파요). I showed my acupuncturist/Korean Doctor today, and she was appalled. She was like, "Don't do that again. It's not good for your body." Yeah, got it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoping you are doing well Miss Koco, other than your bruises of course ^^

peace, love and harmony
Mehdi

hardyandtiny said...

Same thing happened to me. You'll be okay.

Kurios1978 said...

Ouch, they're quacks indeed! Get well soon...