Monday, November 07, 2005

Feminism...

Now also a bar in Hongdae. What will the Koreans think of next?



When I thought it just couldn't get any better, I found a bag at artbox I couldn't pass up. Prolific Milk yields milk, and all food products derived therefrom. Okay... Yes, it does ask at the bottom, "Were you bottle-fed or breast-fed as a child?" This was so strange I had to buy it. Then, I actually had to look up milch to see if it's a real word. IT IS! It's an adjective meaning "giving milk."

6 comments:

mehdi said...

hey miss koco!

cool bag!

out of curiousity, what does feminism teach about breast feeding ( i was breast -fed)

by the way, I know its too broad, but im not smart enough to re-phrase that question

DEW said...

My son was not breast fed but,my daughter was. I think my daughter did better however, both children were very healthy. They are half Korean. My son is 25 and my daughter is 19. Your blog is cute. I have a heart for English Teaching in Korea. I taught for a year and a half in Busan. Take care...

Kurios1978 said...

Milch... Now dude, that is topada charts on my list of cool words!

Anonymous said...

MILCH IS GERMAN FOR MILK.

Mom

misskoco said...

Milch IS german for milk! And I was breast-fed as a child.

...And when my mother comes back in another life, she hopes it will be as a wealthy land owning Hispanic. Preferrably Puerto Rican, but she'd be open to the idea of being a wealthy, land owning, Brazillian or Argentine too.

...And she mails things to Canada, Korea, and New York in her spare time.

And these are major reasons why I am the way I am... FABULOUS!

Shells Bells said...

hahaha I have that bag!! I laughed so hard when I saw it I just had to buy it..good old Artbox and their bags :) Hey nice new look to the blog very sleek :)