Wednesday, October 12, 2005

adventures in teaching


That's right. Nell's fucking special park. In this assignment students are asked to create their own amusement park and write an advertisement for it utilizing the comparative (bigger... than) and superlative (the biggest) forms of adjectives. The great part is that Nell thought that "fucking" was a synonym for very. Looking at all the effort she put into the drawing, coloring, and writing I'm guessing that she really had no clue what she was really saying. I love it.

8 comments:

Rose said...

that is *fucking* awesome.

Gia Dupree said...

i love it!

-gia

me said...

I 'fucking' miss you dude, write me
:(

its good to see what you was talkin bout.

Laurel said...

that made me laugh out loud :)

zachille o'neal said...

I have to say, that is a fucking provocative piece. The young artist has a fucking innovative eye for composition, and her palette is fucking remniscent of the early Surrealist pieces. I say, I look forward to viewing her shit in the future. Fucking impressive.

Shells Bells said...

OH MY GOD! That was sooooooooooo funny!!! Gave me a laugh for today:)

Kurios1978 said...

Dude... I wonder what her mother let's her watch on tv, what she'll use on the NEXT poster?! :P

Anonymous said...

Amazing art skills.