Sunday, July 31, 2005

sleep is for the weak

Finally, after several days of insomnia and late night shanaegans, I slept for 8 hours.

During my no sleep binge I realized how much life you can fit into a day. Though I felt slightly insane at points, I accomplished quite a bit.

It started somewhere around when Denise left, then my parents left, there was Laurie's birthday, Patrick's birthday, three days of intensives (12 hour days), I finished two books, and then it came to a close with a weekend that merged into one long-ass unending drunken day. Somehow I found myself Bucheon, again, bright and early. This time, sans hula-hoop, but alongside a crazy girl with a bottle of soju poking out of her purse. When I got home I called my mom and then after what seemed like 5 minutes, but was really like 4 hours, I went out and finally met Anna. Beautiful. Still more, too much to do to speak on it now.

No comments: