Monday, July 04, 2005

bday2

Ji and Phil had a house warming/wedding/double b-day party at their place. Last weekend I discovered their thier amazing friend Ian and I were born on the same day, same year too. WHAT FUN! Their cute apartment was packed with people and it felt like a sauna, but everyone stayed so late it was early. It was really nice to share my birthday with someone and I ended up getting more than I expected and all the things I wanted (except for that RuPaul doll, but it's all good). All in all, so far so good for 26.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Happy belated birthday. :)

misskoco said...

Thanks.

This year, due to the time difference between Korea and the U.S., I got a day and a half of birthday. I think this makes up for when I travelled to the U.K. on my 10th birthday, only to arrive and find that it was already the 4th. Something happened as I travelled and crossed time zones. I was really disappointed to have missed a whole bunch of birthday, but now I feel I've made up for some lost time.