Thursday, June 09, 2005

projects of the past



I realized it's been a while since I've baked a batch of cookies. For about two years I spent a considerable amount of time in my kitchen baking, sculpting dough, and I truly enjoyed putting on the persona of Miss Koco Dupricious to feed the masses with my goods. Everything I made I turned into a vagina. I was "consumed" by my CONSUME MY GOODS project and turned it into my graduate thesis (and just for fun, here's the pdf).


I guess I needed to move on to something new. So, I started knitting and crocheting and that lasted pretty much up until I came to Korea.


Crocheted lavender breast. Body from cashmere, with wool and mohair nipple, silver nipple ring, stuffed with lavender.


Collection of lavender pouches for your garment drawer


A slightly more abstract crocheted piece--a "felted" wool breast


I haven't been up to much lately, but I thought it was about time to resurrect the archives, clean them up a bit, and put them out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...hilarious.