Monday, January 24, 2005

hot koco


starbucks
Originally uploaded by misskoco.
I might as well have been in a mall in New Jersey... I went to a Starbucks in a moment of weakness. I needed a LARGE cup of something sweet and warm. The cups of tea are typically dixie cup size- the size of the kind you have at the dentist's office. This has started to wear on me. I'm not a super-size me kind of girl, but I just wanted a large cup- it's only hot water!

I went into the Starbucks in Itaewon. I was weak after my search for a cell phone was foiled yet again. I had intentions on ordering a simple English Breakfast tea. I wanted honey and cream in it. The only tea options here seem to be green tea (with a rice flavor) or "brown tea," which I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty confident that it's barley tea.

I ordered hot chocolate instead. It was so good. It tasted like a good hot chocolate is supposed to taste--dark, sweet, thick, creamy, and with a lot of whipped cream on top. I felt disgustingly indulgent, and guilty for going into a Starbucks, but it saved me. It was the perfect remedy for some no cell phone yet blues.

1 comment:

REY said...

How come it is/was so hard to get a cell phone?